Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Out with the In, In with the Old!

Just finished watching last night's Chuck. Good episode. Oh and I also saw Big Bang Theory, if that information holds any particular importance. For now I really need to get to sleep. But before I go I'll post something you can sink your teeth into.

Don't let its age fool you. Its more relevant than me quoting a terrible line from a terrible movie I saw not too long ago. It's a comic me and my girlfriend made with FaceBook's "Fishville" as its subject, more or less.
Fishvillain
Did you like that? I know I did. I'm glad we shared that with each other. Anyways, I thought I'd try and give you a better idea of what this blog is all about. I'm not exactly sure myself. But that doesn't matter cause if you're still reading this than chances are we're past that already; And better for it.

Nighty night or whatever and junk

1 comment:

  1. Words fail me.

    You're own girlfriend didn't even know you had a blog xd.

    ReplyDelete