Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hi There!

Oh, it seems you've stumbled onto my new blog. While it's busy finding its sea legs, take this time to look around. Breath it in.

...Okay, so there ain't much to see right now but I can assure you that there will be more to come. And I know more of nothing is just more nothing, but it's not my fault you're reading this. I didn't link you to it. Frankly, I'm just as surprised as you are that you're here. Unless of course you're reading this after reading something I did link you to in the future--which would be your present (assuming you're not reading this shortly after I have written it) ...then I guess okay, I can see that happening.

But why are you reading something old and expired? Then again, why am I writing something I don't expect anyone to see? Well one can never be too careful now can one? I s'pose you have your reasons for doing whatever it is you're intending to do so I'll just leave you with this.
Welcome to my blog thingum. Meow?

No comments:

Post a Comment